Acceptance of Terms
- The following are the terms of a contract between you and DimpleWhisky.com, By accessing and using this Website the User acknowledges having read and understood these terms and to comply with all laws and rules.
- If the user does not agree with these terms, please do not use this Website. The material on this website is protected by law.
Obligations and Conduct
- Considering the use of this Website you agree to: provide accurate, current and complete information when registering on this website, maintaining the security of your password and identification; keep your information updated; accept all risks of unauthorized access to information and Registration Data. The user has the sole responsibility of protection, backup and equipment used in connection with this Website.
- Users of this site is only authorized to use the content present here for strictly personal purposes. It is strictly forbidden to publish, reproduce, or distribute this content to others unless it exists for prior authorization from DimpleWhisky.com.
- All personal data collected by DimpleWhisky.com has the sole purpose of billing. Our company has a commitment to privacy of any and all personal data from the client, as well as their safety. All information you provide will allow only that our service is best suited to their needs. The information entered on payment are properly protected, and encrypted using the most advanced and effective security tools.
- All content on this site are the exclusive property of DimpleWhisky.com: text, images, or any other type of information that is derived from third parties. So are protected by the Code of Copyright. DimpleWhisky.com reserves the right at any time, change these contents, and has no obligation to make any prior notice to users.
Links to third party
- The website DimpleWhisky.com wont automatically collect any personal information from users who are not registered, allowing visitors to browse anonymously.
- For some services, cookies (text file stored on the user’s computer, in order to customize tours) can be used to count the number of visits to the website without identifying you personally. Such cookies do not keep any type of personal information of the user, and its installation can always be controlled through the browser (browser) user.
- Personal information voluntarily provided by you to complete the forms on this site is for exclusive information to DimpleWhisky.com and / or advertisers to whom the information is addressed. DimpleWhisky.com will not disclose the information collected to third parties without the prior consent of its owner. This information will strictly be used to develop mechanisms for customizing your site and for emailing of informational messages and news on that site.